Posted by Lhezs On Saturday, April 16, 2011 | 2 Comments »


Hello everyone :D I just got back from our trip in Camaya Coast last Friday~ and before I even give you guys a sneak peak to it, I want to say that I've participated in Eun Mi-ssi's Site of the Month Contest for May. I haven't joined any contests for the past few years so I'm really
excited about this ^^ I hope you guys will support it and join too :D
Rules:
- To participate in any of the blogskin/CSS related categories (marked with an asterisk), you must have made the blogskin yourself.
- Your blog must be able to be publicly viewed/not private (some blogs can not be read by people as they are private)
- No blogs/sites on hiatus or inactive.
- The banner must be in a visible place on your blog/site. (NOTE: You don't have to create a blog post about this contest if you don't want. But you can if you want to.) By the way, I know that the banner says May and it's only April, but that's because I was originally planning for the SOTM to be in May, but I've decided to hold it a little earlier, since I'm ready anyways, but note that the result may not be out until early May... I procrastinate a lot... ㅋㅋㅋ

How to apply:
- Please apply via tagboard or commenting on this post. Email is also accepted but not preferable (email @ cheribericute@gmail.com)
- If you apply by email or comment, please remember to say your blog address, since some people have more than 1 blog, and it gets confusing... Thank you~

Prizes:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners
- 3 runners-up (or 4th, 5th and 6th)
- A random draw winner (this will be picked randomly, and there will be two if there are more that 15 participants)
- Best CSS*
- Cutest blogskin*
- Most creative blogskin*
- Simplest blogskin*
- Most interesting posts
- Of course everyone who participates will also get a banner

EDIT: I'll upload some pictures of our vacation on my next post~ ^///^

Labels: