Back from Hibernation

Posted by Lhezs On Friday, December 31, 2010 | 4 Comments »


Hello creatures of the Earth! I'm officially B-A-C-K from my looong hibernation. I've missed everyone so much since it has been months that I've been out! ♥ Anyway, as you can see, I've got a new [but yet again] blinding pink theme for my 2011 opening. It's somewhat inspired from my past layout, but this time it's a more simpler and neat version :D I thought that having a well-formed blog is better than just an all 'cutesy' one.

Speaking of which, I've also decided to make few new year's resolution for my site:
A) I want to keep my posts more formal but still interesting - using those cute BiBi smilies are really nice but I think they're kind of out for me now 'cause I am trying to focus more on the writing itself instead of the visual aspects of the post. I mean, that's what blogging is all about right? In fact, putting up smilies takes a lot of time for me.
B) I'll keep the updates more often - you all know how I suck at being active in posting so I thought of changing this habit by opening my account more frequently and kick myself from being a lazy coach potato. In fact, minimizing the expense of putting lots of smilies in post will also help me to be encouraged to post more
C) Commenting regularly on followed blogs and choosing people to link - It's really nice making friends online and we all know that. But the fact that there are so many people who are out there to be potential friends, it becomes so hard to keep up! When there are lots of blogs to link and follow, that's the time when I find it hard [or most likely fail] to stop one-by-one at their pages and comment on the entries they have posted. Don't even mention the hassle of relinks. LOL :P
    I think that's it. I'm fingers crossed that I can finally fulfill those.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Hugs and kisses >3<

      Labels: