Tech Week

Posted by Lhezs On Wednesday, June 2, 2010 | 19 Comments »

Aiiya It's been almost 2 weeks since I last posted... gosh, I'm really a failing blogger Well, I need to prepare things for school. In fact, it's only 2 weeks left, so I want to find new things to spend it before hell comes its way!

Anyway, I finally got my Photoshop upgrade last week! I have been using CS3 for almost 2 years and I'm completely okay with it, but after I saw how nice are the enhancements and new features in CS5, I wasn't hesitant to have it! The new interface is pretty nice, and as you have seen on the right, the opening logo has also morphed from the classic blue rectangle, to a stylish octagon

Well, I had quality bonding time with my new baby by making pixel buttons for my blog It was my first time to do pixeling, so it was kinda hard for me to start it with but it was really fun (and cute) in the long run!



In fact, I'm planning to have a goodies page It will include sets of patterned backgrounds, pixel icons, favicons that I got from various sites for everyone to download Though, I will include some of my works and few tutorials too if I have time




Next on the line would be Adobe Illustrator I'm ignoring that software for ages cuz I think I have all my needs in PS. But being a 2 year member in DeviantArt, I just realized how cool vector art is , so yeah I'm getting it too along with Premiere Elements 8 :D

I want to be an all-around multimedia editor ! Not just in graphics but also with videos and music. So, wish me luck guys!

Labels: ,