Slumber Party!

Posted by Lhezs On Tuesday, May 4, 2010 | 6 Comments »

Hey everyone! It's me again, Lhezs Geez, I miss the blogizens so much! It's been more than a year since I last posted in my old blog, well, make that 398 days in exact too long huh?

Well it was because of my bessie Shan that made me create a blog again when she asked me to design a theme for her own site

Well, signing up for a blog account was a piece of cake. But making the theme for it was crucial~! Gosh, hell yeah it was

I want my theme to be different from the rest I used to have, and for being not a pro, it took me almost 3 weeks for everything to be done

I had some glitches on editing the content cuz there was a time that a JS script failed so it took me longer than expected But anyway, I hope it came out fine It caused me buckets of sweat to make this. LOL

Moreover, I'M SO HAPPY TO BE BACK and I also wish you all a Happy 61st Chinese Youth Day (青年节)

Labels: ,